Covid-19 Safety Measures
We have implemented the following measures to ensure your well being as well as our front-line staffs as this is our top priority. Memberships, league payments and day to day green fees are all available for purchase at rochesterplace.com.
The following items have been implemented to ensure your experience is safe:
Arrival / Prior to Arrival
Reminder signage covering proper social distancing will be placed at the Proshop, Red Tree Turn, 1st Tee and outside our main entrance. Proper handwashing and sanitizing posters placed in all washrooms, and sanitization areas.
Golfers are asked to arrive 15 minutes prior to tee time. Express check in on the first tee is available for those that have paid online for their daily green fee, memberships, and league members. If the golfer is a member, league member or has pre-paid a daily green fee they will head straight to the first tee. Email confirmations will be sent to those league members after the Proshop staff virtually checks them in.
Golfers will be greeted outside of the Proshop from a staff member reminding them of social distancing measure and proper safety policy. Golfers will be asked to leave if they do not appear to be following the safety protocols.
- You must have a tee time to play as no walk-ins will be allowed.
- It is suggested that all golfers bring a bottle of water and hand sanitizer with them for their use during their round.
- Alcoholic beverages from off property are prohibited at this would be in violation of our liquor license. All of our alcohol with have a hologram Rochester Place sticker on it.
- Congregating anywhere after your round is prohibited.
During your Round
- Flags will be removed from the practice putting green and a maximum of 5 people allowed on the surface at a time with predetermined practice areas marked out.
- Holes have safe touchless cups to allow your ball to be holed without any contamination taking place. Pins are always to remain stationary.
- Removal of ball washing machines, rakes, divot repair boxes and limited garbage cans.
- Tee time intervals are 9 minutes apart.
- Preferred lies are permitted in the bunker. After taking your shot, please smooth sand with your foot or club.
- All players on the course during a Lightning Alert, must proceed to their vehicles as promptly as possible.
- Remain 6ft. apart from all players always and a reminder to not shake hands post round.
- Foursomes are highly encouraged. When necessary, twosomes will be paired up
- Proshop is open. One person allowed in at a time.
- One person in a cart at a time unless from the same household. Please bring ID to verify.
- We will be supplying pull carts but recommend you bring your own.
- Golf carts and pull carts are cleaned after every use with Covid-19 approved sanitizer.
- Golf shop can be viewed for purchasing virtually or in a one-person at a time process with curbside pickup available. Staff will show items but limit customer touches on retail items as much as possible.
Golf Cart Policy
- The Ontario government has mandated that any person while driving or riding on an open air vehicle (ex. golf cart) within the amenity, must wear a mask or face covering in a manner that covers their mouth, nose and chin, unless they are of from the same single household. This rule applies to all open air vehicles on the golf course. Single riders are exempt.
- Gaitor masks are okay– it is worn under the chin and over the nose, so it is ok.If one or both golfers in the cart have the vaccine, they still must wear the mask if they are from a different household. One person in a cart at a time unless from the same household. This will not matter if golfers are from the same bubble. Please bring ID to verify you are from the same household.
- If you are eating our drinking at the time you won’t need to have your mask on. If you are smoking you can’t be in the cart.
- 9 Holes $17.00 Member/ League $15.00
- 18 Holes $30.00 Member/ League $26.00
- For those who choose to ride as singles, please refer to our price list:
Red Tree Food and Beverage Open 10-6PM
- Beverages will only be available at Red Tree along with a daily meal. These meals will be available for curbside pickup to the public as well.
- There are predetermined line up areas at Red Tree, please follow the proper 6ft/2m separation.
- All food preparation stations are disinfected every 30 minutes.
- Gloves and masks are worn by all staff interacting with food items.
- Food deliveries are sanitized in a pre-inspection area and taken out of packaging upon arrival.
- All food items are coming from Canadian companies and not being imported.
- Please respect the 6ft/2m rule when interacting with them.
- Staff will be assigned their own workstations, phone throughout a shift. They will be responsible to clean beginning, throughout and at end of shift.
- Plexi-guards will be installed at service counters for further protection.
- Staff will be trained on proper hand sanitization/washing and proper cleaning product use.
- Staff will be educated on the symptoms of COVID-19.