Memberships and Junior Golf
2018 Golf Memberships
Membership play does not begin until the 2018 season. Please note that weekend availability will be contingent on tournament play. While memberships do not include cart fees, members will receive a 25% discount on this fee.
7 Day Member
7 Day Couples
Weekday Adult Member
Junior 7-Day Member
Family 7 Day
Member unlimited gas cart
$500/$565 (per person)
$860/971.80 (only available with couples memberships)
Resort member trail fee
*Before Tax/After Tax.
*Note: Memberships must be paid in full and are non-refundable.
Jr. Golf Program
Book A Tee Time
*For information on how to schedule a private tournament, see HOST section.
Diamonds in the Rough Ladies Invitational
Ladies Fashion and Trunk Show - Adidas
Members Opening Wine and Cheese Party
Big Smoke V Men's Invitational
Members Club Championship
Members Closing Golf Tournament and Dinner
Memberships (tax not Included)
- Weekday Membership: $1,150
- Unrestricted Membership: $1,370
- Weekday Couples Membership: $1,890
- Unrestricted Couples Membership: $2,150
- Junior Membership (no weekends before noon): $420
- Family Membership (2 adult, 2 junior): $2,600
Cart Memberships (tax not Included)
- Member Season Cart Membership: $500
- Couples Cart Membership (couples members only): $860
- Resort Trail Fee (only have use of your own cart): $625
League Fees (Not includingg league fees for some leagues)
- 9 Hole 22 Round punch card: $400
- 18 Hole 22 Round punch card: $600
- 9 Hole 11 Round punch card: $200
- 18 Hole 11 Round punch card: $300
Save 20% compared to public play as well!
Modal 4 Content
Dress Code & Etiquette
Rochester Place Golf Club and Resort has been designed to capture and reflect the beauty of our naturally landscape. The course has undergone 14 holes or renovation since 2013 creating a facility that is fun, entertaining and challenging for players of all levels. In keeping with our respect for the game of golf, we are committed to our motto of “Redefining Game Enjoyment” ensuring that our members and guests enjoy their experience from golf to dinning. As such, we ask our guests to adhere to our Dress Code and Etiquette guidelines.
All dress must be presentable. Only properly attired players will be permitted on the golf course. Permissible Attire:
- Golf Shirts and appropriate tee shirts may be worn
- Full bodied shirts must be worn at all times.
- Bare midriffs, half-shirts, strapless or halter tops and bathing suits are not permitted
- Players must wear soft spike golf shoes running shoes or soft soled shoes. No heels, soccer shoes over or boots of any kind are permitted.
Maintaining the Course
- Replace your divots.
- Important to repair any pitch marks or indentations caused by the ball hitting the green.
- Using a tee or repair tool to repair the mark by working the edges towards the center, without lifting the center of the mark. Do not tear the grass. Finish by smoothing the area with a club or your foot. Try to get the area smooth enough to putt over.
Rochester Place Golf Club and Resort is committed to providing a safe, respectful environment for all staff and customers. No physical or verbal abuse will be tolerated.
All golfers must have their own set of clubs and a bag to play at Rochester Place Golf Club and Resort. Rental clubs are available.
Maximum number of players of per tee time is four players.
Only alcohol purchased at the golf course is permitted on the golf course. Any outside alcohol will be confiscated.
Golfers wishing to rent a power cart must be a minimum of 16 years of age and have a valid drivers license. Maximum 2 riders per cart. Individuals are responsible for any damages to power carts.
Lead by Ryan Hughes, Canadian Professional Golfers Association Director of Golf, our staff will welcome you each visit with a warm friendly smile and the first class service you deserve. The team is dedicated to providing that special service moment to each member and guest which demonstrates our commitment and passion for golf.
Our recently renovated Pro Shop will provide the warm welcome you would expect from any renowned Resort facility. Stocked with some of golfs latest equipment and fashion you will find the perfect Rochester Place Golf Club & Resort branded merchandise for a souvenir, a gift or a purchase you will enjoy on your own. Not sure what to purchase as a gift, our gift cards and empower the holder to find exactly what they are looking for worry free. Accompanying our golf merchandise, the Pro Shop serves a variety of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverage and snacks to get your round started. The Pro Shop also offers an online corporate catalogue enabling you to custom order logo merchandise for your company or corporate outing.
The Pro Shop is also equip with all new Taylor Made rental sets. These sets are replaced each year so our guests will have the best equipment to play with should clubs be required. Come by the Pro Shop and learn more about how we are “Redefining Game Enjoyment”!
- General Manager
- 519-728-2361 ext. 4
- Director of Golf Operations
- 519-728-2361 ext. 2
- Golf Superintendent
- 519-728-2361 ext. 6
Leagues Forging meaningful relationships is the foundation of Golf. Golf Leagues, Tournaments and Theme Nights are the social fabric of a Golf Club. These events bring people together to enjoy a round of golf and socialize before, during and after your round of golf. At Rochester Place Golf Club & Resort we offer variety of Men’s, Women’s, Junior and Couples initiatives each designed to provide this social setting. Our leagues operate on Mondays Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. We also offer two exciting club tournaments, Rochester Open and The International each with its own flare for excitement and entertainment. Our events are unique and push the envelope of golf and entertainment. For more information on how our Leagues and Club Events “Redefine Game Enjoyment” contact Ryan Hughes, Director of GolfWednesday Golf League Scores and Stats
Hughes Academy of Golf at Rochester Place Golf Club & Resort
Lead by our Canadian PGA Director of Golf, Ryan Hughes, the Hughes Academy of Golf at Rochester Place Golf Club & Resort incorporates technology and methodology to create a specialized program for each student. Ryan uses his vast experience in teaching and coaching to create a personalized instructional program which will take your game to the next level. Ryan’s employs a simple yet effect approach to coaching that utilizes your body’s assets to enable you to reach your peak performance.
Your program will be customized to meet your specific goals and objectives. Programs can be as simple as an individual lesson focused on a specific part of your game to weekly lessons with structured practice routines or customized to incorporate nutrition, wellness and fitness. From beginners to elite athletes Ryan’s coaching will cover it all and improve your life-golf connection.
Ryan’s credentials speak for themselves:
- Inductee, City of Oshawa Sports Hall of Fame
- Inductee, Ontario College Athletic Association (OCAA) Sports Hall of Fame
- Twice nominated for Ontario PGA Head Professional of the Year
- Ontario PGA Assistant Professional of the Year
- Winner of Ontario PGA Pro/Pro Championship
- Winner of Ontario PGA Head Pro/Assistant Pro Championship
- University of Windsor Head Golf Coach - 2 time women’s OUA (Ontario University Athletics) Individual Gold Medal Champion
- Durham College Head Golf Coach – 2 time OCAA Men’s Gold Medal Team Champions, Individual OCAA Men’s Gold Medal Champion and a OCAA Bronze Medal Team
- 4 time OCAA Individual Gold Medal Champion as a player
- 2 time OCAA Gold Medal Team Champion and Captain
- Inductee, Durham College Sports Hall of Fame
Rates as follows
- Private Lessons: $50 per ½ hour or $80 per hour
- Clinics Available: $100 per hour for 2-6 people.
- On Course Coaching Lesson: $175 for 2 hours on course
Game Makeover Program
- 5 x 1 hour private lessons
- 1 On Course Coaching Lesson
- All sessions will have video feedback using swing app
Complete Coaching Package
- limited to 10 students and includes:
- 16 x 1 hour private lessons
- 3 On Course Coaching Sessions
- All sessions will have video feedback using swing app
- Strength, conditioning and flexibility assessment with 6 Golf Specific personal training sessions
- Wellness Assessment with 6 Chiropractic treatments
- On course Nutrition program
- Daily Nutrition program
- Golf Course Data management for 12 rounds using Microsoft band analytics
- Detailed practice schedule
- Equipment Evaluation and fitting
- Tournament Scheduling if required
*Juniors receive a 20% discount on lessons and programs
Women's Golf Day
Join us on Tuesday June 6th Ladies golf for FREE after 3:00pm.
Short game demonstrations on the hour at 3, 4 & 5:00pm. FREE Triple Bogey tasting on the patio! Learn More about Women's Golf Day at: https://womensgolfday.com/
For more information on any of our events please contact Ryan at 519-728-2361 ext. 1 or e-mail email@example.com
Recognized as one of Southwestern Ontario’s fastest growing Golf Resorts, Rochester Place Golf Club is a parkland style design. The course provides a fun and challenging round of golf for all caliber of players. The completely renovated course meanders through a blend of mature trees, newly sculpted berms alongside strategically placed ponds and waterways to create several risk reward holes. The course conditions rival the best parkland style courses province wide. Some have called our greens, “The Best Putting surfaces in Windsor”.
Rochester Place Golf Club can be enjoyed from our forward tees at 5210 yards (Slope 110 & Rating 70.6 for Women) or challenged from or back tees at 6400 yards (Slope 123 & Rating 70.4 for Men). We pride ourselves on pace of play. Our pace of play for 9 holes is 2 hours 5 minutes and 4 hours 10 minutes on a relatively busy day with a pace that can be played much quicker based on course utilization. Due to the course location, Belle River Ontario, you can enjoy one of the longest golf seasons in the country.
Come visit us today and discover how we are “Redefining Game Enjoyment”